Speed to market is critical for maintaining your competitive edge. To be fast, you need fast suppliers. At Lee Linear, we continually work to accelerate our process to match the quality shafting you expect from us. We have significantly improved our lead-times to ensure your product arrives on-site quickly.
- Cut-to-Length Shafting – we can guarantee:
- 15 minute quote time
- If inventory allows we will ship small quantities in 2 days or less
- For larger quantities lead time will vary
- Support Rail and Low Support Rail – Next day quote available for orders of less than 25 units if the finished goods inventory shows adequate on-hand balance.
- Shaft Rail Assemblies – 2-day lead times available for orders of less than 25 units if the finished goods inventory shows adequate on-hand balance.
- Special Machining –Basic machining performed (drill and tap, etc.) and requiring no outside process (such as plating).
- 1 hour quote time.
- All other machined shafting quotes will be on a case-by-case basis, depending on the complexity of the product and machining requested.
* Minimum 13 working days will be added for outside operations and processes (Chrome, Armoloy, Etc.). For unusual, complex, or outside parts or process requests, please consult a factory.
- Linear Ball Bearing Products – 3-day lead times available for orders of less than 25 units.
- Plain Linear Bearing Products – 3-day lead times available for orders of less than 25 units.
- Standard Rolling Bearing Pillow Blocks – 3-day lead times available for orders of less than 16 units. 7 working days for all others.
From the moment a request for quotation (RFQ) for basic products is received, we guarantee a response within 30 minutes. Custom orders may take up to an hour. RFQs for larger orders are guaranteed a response in under 6 hours.
Please contact us with any questions you might have. We are committed to working smarter and becoming your supplier of choice for precision linear motion products.