Effective date: May 25, 2018
Lee Controls, LLC d/b/a Lee Linear, (“LEE,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the www.leelinear.com (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
“Cookies” are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
“Data Processor” (or “Service Providers”) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
“Data Subject” is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
“Personal Data” means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
“Usage Data” is data collected automatically either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
The “User” is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
LEE uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
LEE Linear will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, LEE may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
LEE Linear may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of LEE
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
LEE Linear aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to LEE Linear. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
You can opt-out from Twitter's interest-based ads by following their instructions: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explan ation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://leelinear.com/contact-us/
- By phone number: 910-363-4080
- By mail: 8250 River Road, Southport, NC 28461
Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
The following Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Agreement”) between Lee Linear, (hereinafter “Buyer”) and you (hereinafter “Seller”) are incorporated into the Purchase Order_____________ (or print/drawing which may accompany said Purchase Order) (“Purchase Order”) between Buyer and Seller. Acceptance of this Agreement is expressly limited to its terms, and Buyer hereby objects to any additional or different terms that may be proposed or contained in any response to this Agreement. Seller's delivery of any goods pursuant to the Purchase Order shall operate as acceptance by Seller of all terms and conditions contained herein.
- Compliance with Laws. Seller agrees that at all times it will comply with all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws, orders and regulations, including, but not limited to, those affecting prices, production, purchase, sale, and use of material. If requested by Buyer, Seller agrees to timely certify compliance with such laws on such forms as Buyer may request.
- Right of Access. Buyer, its customers and/or regulatory authorities shall be allowed right of access to visit the seller's facilities to monitor the items being manufactured/processed for Buyer to determine and verify the quality of work, records, material(s), compliance with applicable international standards (including, but not limited to ISO, AS, TS, etc.), and compliance with laws and regulations set forth by any government agency with applicable jurisdiction. Buyer will provide advanced notification of such visits, whenever possible to avoid disruption of planned schedules.
- Delivery and Acceptance. All goods shall be shipped at Buyer's expense, either to Buyer's place of business or to such other location designated in the Purchase Order. All goods not meeting the original acknowledge due date (unless changed at the request of Buyer) shall be shipped expedite at Seller's expense. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. Risk of loss shall pass to Buyer upon acceptance of the goods. Buyer shall have a reasonable time to inspect the goods before accepting or rejecting them. Defective or nonconforming goods will constitute a breach of contract and may be rejected by Buyer. Any goods rejected by Buyer will be returned to Seller at Seller's expense, and Buyer may then pursue any available legal or equitable remedies. Buyer may also elect to accept any defective or nonconforming goods, and shall be entitled to money damages constituting the difference in value between the goods received and those specified in the Purchase Order. All deliveries by Seller shall include a packing slip, with title to pass to Buyer upon Buyer's acceptance of the goods. No charges for unauthorized transportation will be allowed. ALL COMMON CARRIER SHIPMENTS MUST BE REAR UNLOADED (FORK TRUCK ONLY) AND MUST NOT EXCEED 2,000 POUNDS PER PACKAGE OR BUNDLE.
- Warranty. Seller warrants that all goods conform to the requirements of Buyer, are of good material and workmanship and free from defects. Seller's warranty shall be for the period specified on the face of the Purchase Order. If no such period or schedule is set forth upon the Purchase Order, the warranty shall be effective for a period of one (1) year from the date of acceptance of goods by Buyer. If any of the goods furnished under this contract are nonconforming or defective in any manner, Buyer shall be entitled to pursue any and all available legal or equitable remedies including, but not limited to, the recover by Buyer of any direct, incidental, and consequential damages sustained.
- Termination. Buyer may terminate the Purchase Order at any time with or without cause, by giving written notice to Seller. In the event of such termination, Buyer shall pay to Seller the costs and expenses incurred by Seller in performing its obligations under the Purchase Order, prior to the date of the termination of the Purchase Order, which may include the cost of any necessary materials and components purchased by Seller to perform its obligations pursuant to the Purchase Order. The payment of such sum by Buyer shall be Seller's sole and exclusive remedy for Buyer's termination of the Purchase Order.
- Quality Assurance. The Seller shall implement a system to ensure the quality of all goods delivered to Buyer pursuant to the Purchase Order which shall include, but not limited to, the following provisions:
- Goods covered by the Purchase Order, and systems or special processes used to generate the goods, are subject to evaluation and verification inspection by Buyer's representatives to determine their effectiveness in supporting quality requirements.
- A Seller Certificate of Compliance ("C of C"), with authorized signatures, must accompany each shipment of goods by Seller to Buyer when designated on the Purchase Order. Each C of C must indicate (i) the Purchase Order number, (ii) the Purchase Order part number, (iii) the Purchase Order serial number (if applicable), (iv) the total quantity of goods shipped, and (v) that the goods conform to the terms of the Purchase.
- A Manufacturer's Material Certification ("Mat Cert"), with authorized signatures, must accompany each shipment of goods by Seller to Buyer when designated on the Purchase Order. Each Mat Cert must include (i) a description of the composition of the goods, (ii) precise specifications of the goods, (iii) applicable test results, (iv) relevant analysis, and (v) the mechanical properties of the goods.
- Records of inspections and tests of goods sold to Buyer must be maintained on file by the Seller for a period of ten (10) years. When requested, any records shall be delivered to Buyer within three (3) days.
- Seller must notify Buyer and receive Buyers approval before shipping goods that do not conform to the specifications within the Purchase Order.
- Safety. If the goods and materials supplied hereunder or any services performed hereunder involve any risk of injury or death to persons or damage to property, Seller shall provide Buyer with a written description of the nature and extent of such risk, including a description of any precautions which should be taken to minimize the risk. Seller warrants that any chemical substances supplied hereunder are included in the list of chemical substances compiled and published by the Environmental Protection Agency pursuant to the inventory reporting regulations of the Toxic Substances Control Act and other applicable laws and regulations. Further, Seller represents that such substances have been properly handled under federal, state, or local law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity. Buyer is fully committed to equal employment opportunity consistent with the objectives set forth by federal, state, and local statutes. Buyer has provided, and will continue to provide, equal opportunity to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status in recruitment, hiring, placement, training, advancement, compensation, transfer, termination, and any and all other conditions and privileges of employment.
- Indemnification. Seller shall indemnify and hold Buyer, its officers, agents, employees, and representatives harmless from any and all claims arising from the purchase, use, or sale of goods hereunder, from any breach or default on the part of Seller under the Purchase Order, from any act of negligence of Seller or its officers, agents, employees, or representatives and from any related costs, attorneys' fees, expenses, or liabilities incurred by Buyer related to such breach or default.
- Liability. Seller agrees that the relationship established by the Purchase Order does not create a partnership or joint venture. No liability or obligation of Seller, its agents, representatives, officers or employees shall attach to Buyer. Buyer shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, special, or indirect damages due to any breach or default of the Purchase Order.
- Remedies. In the event that Seller is in default or otherwise breaches the Purchase Order, Buyer shall have all rights available at law or equity and shall be entitled to recover its costs and expenses incurred in enforcing the Purchase Order, including, without limitation, its attorneys' fees. ANY ACTION IN REGARD HERETO OR ARISING OUT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREOF SHALL BE INSTITUTED AND LITIGATED IN THE COURTS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS AND NO OTHER. IN ACCORDANCE HEREWITH, THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTY OF WINNEBAGO, STATE OF ILLINOIS. BUYER AND SELLER HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM ARISING OUT OF THE PURCHASE ORDER, THIS AGREEMENT OR THE TRANSACTION DESCRIBED THEREIN.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is intended by the parties as a final expression of the terms and conditions of the Purchase Order. No representations, understandings, or agreements have been made or relied upon in the making of this Agreement other than those specifically set forth herein. This Agreement can only be modified in a writing signed by both parties. No previous course of dealing between the parties or trade usage may be used to interpret, limit or otherwise impair the operation of this Agreement.
- Waiver. Buyer shall not be deemed to have waived any rights under this Agreement or the Purchase Order unless such waiver is given in writing and signed by Buyer. No delay or omission on the part of Buyer in exercising any right shall operate as a waiver of such right or any other right. A waiver by Buyer of a provision of this Agreement or the Purchase Order shall not prejudice or constitute a waiver of Buyer's right otherwise to demand strict compliance with that provision or any other provision of this Agreement or the Purchase Order. Neither prior waiver by Buyer nor any course of dealing between Buyer and Seller, shall constitute a waiver of any of Buyer's rights or of any of Seller's obligations as to any future transactions. Whenever the consent of Buyer is required under this Agreement, the granting of such consent by Buyer in any instance shall not constitute continuing consent to subsequent instances where such consent is required and in all cases such consent may be granted or withheld in the sole discretion of Buyer.
- Notices. All notices required to be given under this Agreement or the Purchase Order shall be given in writing and shall be effective when a record has been actually delivered, deposited in the United States mail, first class, postage prepaid, addressed to the party to whom the notice is to be given at the address shown upon the Purchase Order, received by telecopy or received through the Internet. Notices shall include but not limited to changes in product, process, suppliers, and when required approved by Buyer. Any party may change its address for notices under this Agreement or the Purchase Order by giving formal written notice to the other party, specifying that the purpose of the notice is to change the party's address.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following Sale Order Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Agreement”) between Lee Linear (hereinafter “Seller”) and you (hereinafter “Buyer”) are incorporated into the Sale Order ________ (“Sale Order”) between Seller and Buyer. The Sale Order is expressly conditioned on Buyer’s assent to the terms of this Agreement including any additional or different terms. Buyer’s acceptance of goods pursuant to the Sale Order shall operate as assent and an agreement by Buyer to all terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
1. Sales Prices. Prices on the goods specified in the Sale Order do not include any city, state, or federal excise taxes, including, without limitation, taxes on manufacture, sales, receipts, gross income, occupation, use, and similar taxes, fees, or other charges imposed by governmental entities. When applicable, taxes will be added to the invoice as a separate charge to be paid by Buyer. If an exemption from a tax is claimed, supporting documents must be furnished by Buyer prior to delivery. Any and all sales quotations provided by Seller to Buyer shall automatically expire thirty (30) calendar days from the date issued, and are subject to termination by Seller by notice to Buyer at any time.
2. Minimum Order. Buyer will be charged a minimum charge of two hundred dollars ($200.00) for all orders placed. Freight, expedited fees or any other shipping charges shall be paid by Buyer and are in addition to the price of goods within the Sale Order including Buyer’s minimum order charge.
3. Terms of Payment. All payments shall be due thirty (30) days after the date of Seller’s invoice. All payments made after thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice shall be subject to a service charge of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month based on the outstanding balance. In addition, Buyer’s failure to make any payment when due shall justify suspension of performance by Seller of any other sale orders. For any special order requiring Seller to produce a custom made product, Buyer shall pay one-third of the total Sale Order price upon delivery of its Purchase Order, one-third of the total Sale Order price not less than three (3) days before Seller must ship the goods pursuant to the Sale Order, and the remaining one-third of the total Sale Order price within thirty (30) days of shipment, subject to approved credit.
4. Cancellations. Buyer may not cancel or change a Sale Order without the written consent of Seller. If Buyer desires to cancel or change a Sale Order, Buyer must deliver a written request for cancellation of the Sale Order to Seller's Roscoe office. If Seller consents to Buyer’s written request for cancellation of the Sale Order Buyer shall pay to Seller the percentage of the total Sale Order price which equals the percentage of the Sale Order completed by Seller at the time of cancellation.
5. Security Interest. To secure the payment of Seller’s invoice, Buyer grants to Seller a security interest in all goods sold to Buyer under the Sale Order, including all proceeds therefrom. Buyer authorizes Seller to perfect its security interest through a filing of a financing statement pursuant to the Uniform Commercial Code and shall reimburse Seller for any fees incurred in filing the financing statement which may be added by Seller to the amount of Seller’s invoice to Buyer.
6. Delivery and Risk of Loss. All shipments under the Sale Order are F.O.B. Seller’s warehouse, Roscoe, Illinois and all risk of loss shall pass to Buyer at that time regardless of the method of shipment that may be elected by Buyer.
7. Delays. Seller will not be liable for any delay in the performance of its obligations under the Sale Order, or for any damages suffered by Buyer due to such delay, if the delay is, directly or indirectly, caused by a fire, flood, accident, civil unrest, act of God, war, governmental interference or embargo, labor strike, shortage of materials, or any other cause beyond Seller's control.
8. Materials. The Sale Order is conditional upon Seller's ability to obtain the necessary raw materials at a reasonable price, and all shipments under the Sale Order are subject to Seller's supply schedules and any government regulations, orders, directives, and restrictions that may be in effect.
9. Nonconforming Goods. Buyer shall inspect all goods upon tender and delivery by Seller, and should any of the goods be nonconforming goods, Buyer must notify Seller, in writing, within ten (10) days of Seller’s tender and delivery of the goods describing the nature of any nonconformity. Seller shall have the right and option to repair or replace any nonconforming goods. The failure of Buyer to notify Seller in writing that the goods are nonconforming within ten (10) days of Seller’s tender and delivery of the goods, shall constitute acceptance of the goods and Buyer shall be liable to Seller for the total Sale Order price.
10. LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES. SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO BUYER FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS OF BUYER, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY SELLER,. ANY OBLIGATIONS OF SELLER PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE FAILURE OF THE GOODS TO PERFORM IN ANY PARTICULAR MANNER.
11. Warranties. Seller warrants that goods supplied pursuant to the Sale Order shall conform to the description therein stated and shall be free from defects in material or workmanship. This warranty shall be effective for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery of the goods to Buyer. SELLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,.
12. Special Orders. If any goods are manufactured by Seller to meet Buyer's particular specifications or requirements, Buyer shall indemnify and hold Seller harmless from any and all claims arising from the purchase, use, or sale of the special goods, and from any related costs, attorneys’ fees, expenses, or liabilities incurred by Seller therefrom.
13. Law and Procedure. The Sale Order, this Agreement and the transaction described therein shall be subject to, construed under and enforced according to the laws of the State of Illinois. ANY ACTION IN REGARD HERETO OR ARISING OUT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREOF SHALL BE INSTITUTED AND LITIGATED IN THE COURTS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS AND NO OTHER. IN ACCORDANCE HEREWITH, THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTY OF WINNEBAGO, STATE OF ILLINOIS. BUYER AND SELLER HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM ARISING OUT OF THE SALE ORDER, THIS AGREEMENT OR THE TRANSACTION DESCRIBED THEREIN.
14. Remedies. In the event that Buyer is in default or otherwise breaches the Sale Order or this Agreement, Seller shall be entitled to pursue any and all remedies, legal or equable including an action to recover the total Sale Order price, as well as its costs of enforcing the Sale Order, including, without limitation, its attorneys’ fees. In the event that Seller is in default or otherwise breaches the Sale Order, the liability of Seller to Buyer for such breach or default shall be limited to the replacement value of the goods under the Sale Order which is the sole and exclusive remedy of Buyer for any such breach or default.
15. Returned Goods. Seller’s Returned Goods Procedure and Policy is attached as Exhibit A, and incorporated into the Sale Order and this Agreement.
16. Entire Agreement. This Agreement is intended by the parties as a final expression of the terms and conditions of the Sale Order. No representations, understandings, or agreements have been made or relied upon in the making of this Agreement other than those specifically set forth herein. This Agreement can only be modified in a writing signed by both parties. No previous course of dealing between the parties or trade usage may be used to interpret, limit, or otherwise impair the operation of this agreement.
17. Waiver. Seller shall not be deemed to have waived any rights under this Agreement or the Sale Order unless such waiver is given in writing and signed by Seller. No delay or omission on the part of Seller in exercising any right shall operate as a waiver of such right or any other right. A waiver by Seller of a provision of this Agreement or the Sale Order shall not prejudice or constitute a waiver of Seller's right otherwise to demand strict compliance with that provision or any other provision of this Agreement or the Sale Order. Neither prior waiver by Seller nor any course of dealing between Buyer and Seller, shall constitute a waiver of any of Seller's rights or of any of Buyer’s obligations as to any future transactions. Whenever the consent of Seller is required under this Agreement or the Sale Order, the granting of such consent by Seller in any instance shall not constitute continuing consent to subsequent instances where such consent is required and in all cases such consent may be granted or withheld in the sole discretion of Buyer.
18. Notices. All notices required to be given under this Agreement shall be given in writing and shall be effective when a record has been actually delivered, deposited in the United States mail, first class, postage prepaid, addressed to the party to whom the notice is to be given at the address shown upon the Sale Order, received by telecopy or received through the Internet. Any party may change its address for notices under this Agreement by giving formal written notice to the other party, specifying that the purpose of the notice is to change the party=s address.
19. Interest and Fees. In the event of any dispute arising out of the Sale Order, this Agreement or the transaction described therein, in addition to an award of damages, the Seller shall be entitled to recover: (1) pre-judgment interest on any amount awarded at a rate of 1 ½% per month, (2) all expenses of litigation, including without limitation all filing fees and court costs; and (3) all attorneys’ fees incurred regardless of whether such fees or expenses are incurred before or after the initiation of litigation.
Return Goods Policy
Only the returns that reference a Lee Linear® RGA number will be accepted by our Receiving Department. If the part(s) are found to be defective, we will make it right! All approved items for return must be properly packaged for shipment. LEE will not assume responsibility for improperly packaged product.
In the event an incorrect part is ordered, i.e., wrong diameter, length, tolerance code, quantity, etc.,Lee Linear® reserves the right to offer a partial credit only towards the placing of a subsequent order. There is no credit for special setup charges and freight. All part(s) must be properly packaged for shipment, and returned via freight prepaid with a Lee Linear® RGA number. LEE does not assume responsibility for improperly returned packaged product.
THE LEE LINEAR® VISION
To be consistently recognized by our customers, employees, suppliers, and community
as a first class company!
THE LEE LINEAR® COMMITMENT
LEE LINEAR® IS COMMITTED TO:
- Complete customer satisfaction
- Being a domestic manufacturer
- Providing competitive pricing with on-time delivery
- Manufacturing quality linear motion components
- Respecting our associates and their safety
- Providing on-going educational and training programs for all company personnel, company representatives, and customers
- Offering unconditional honesty, integrity, quality, service, and doing what is right and ethical
- Respecting the community, environment, and industries we serve
- Working with contract sales representatives who work through distribution to compliment, not compete with, the distributor’s efforts
- Supporting the efforts of, and encourage membership in, the Power Transmission Distributors Association
LEE LINEAR® is serious about being a company that is easy to work with!
LEE LINEAR® is committed to work harder to become a supplier of choice for quality
precision linear motion component products!
SALES, PRICING AND DISCOUNT POLICY
The price list is the LEE LINEAR® List Price Schedule. A Discount Schedule applies to these prices. When requested by an OEM or MRO account, we quote from the LEE LINEAR® Price Schedule.
For special items not listed in the current price schedule, net prices are quoted. The distributor must determine the level of profit desired. All quoted specials are maintained in our computer system to ensure consistent pricing to all.
All pricing is per the LEE LINEAR® current List Price Schedule, and an applicable current Discount Schedule. Materials or parts requiring additional work not specified in the catalog(s) and/or price list(s) are quoted accordingly. Pricing is on an individual basis, taking into account such factors as quantity, special machining required, and/or any other specifications.
If a customer does not indicate a distributor preference, a referral to a local approved distributor is offered. It is the intention of our company to work through LEE LINEAR® distributors.
When several distributors are quoting the same item or items to the same customer, one distributor may be “more creative” with pricing or ordering as a means of securing the order. LEE LINEAR® accepts no responsibility for "creative pricing or order structuring". It is not the policy of LEE LINEAR® to advise a distributor there are other requests for quotations for the same item(s). For equivalent quotations, distributor pricing is identical.
When LEE LINEAR® announces a price change, a new schedule will be made available to all approved distributors.
RETURN GOODS POLICY
Only the returns that reference a LEE LINEAR® RGA number will be accepted by our Receiving Department. If the part(s) are found to be defective, we will make it right! All approved items for return must be properly packaged for shipment. LEE will not assume responsibility for improperly packaged product.
In the event an incorrect part is ordered, i.e., wrong diameter, length, tolerance code, quantity, etc., LEE LINEAR® reserves the right to offer a partial credit only towards the placing of a subsequent order. There is no credit for special setup charges and freight. All part(s) must be properly packaged for shipment, and returned via freight prepaid with a LEE LINEAR® RGA number. LEE does not assume responsibility for improperly returned packaged product.
Special setup, boxing, customization, and/or handling charges may be applicable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
All prices are F.O.B. Piscataway, New Jersey. Payment terms are net 30 days. Returns or cancellations are not accepted without prior approval. No responsibility can be assumed for delivery delays resulting from fires, strikes, material shortages, or any other
cause beyond our control.
Purchase orders are accepted subject to these conditions, regardless of statements or stipulations made on the customers original or confirming purchase orders. Prices are subject to change without notice. No shipments are made to an account with unpaid invoices over 50 days.
For terms, and conditions for shipments outside the continental United States, please contact our office. Purchases from offshore accounts may be made by payment in advance for the purchased products, as well as for any prepaid handling-shipping charges by appropriate wire transfer.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, OPPORTUNITIES AND YOUR BUSINESS!
Our contact information is:
Toll Free: 800-221-0811