- Use of Personal Information
LEE LINEAR will not use any personal information collected on this site (including but not limited to first and last name, home or work address, e-mail address or other contact information), any information regarding clients' transactions, or any other information derived from analyzing the web server's log of client access, for any purpose besides the services offered by this site and the purposes set forth below:
- To provide information on products and services of LEE LINEAR.
- To request clients' opinions on and reactions to LEE LINEAR’s products and services.
- To use information for specific purposes for which the customer has given its express consent in advance.
- To compile statistical data about users of this site.
- For internal reviews, records management, website repair and development, legal and accounting functions, customer relationship management, and other internal business operations and functions.
- Management of Personal Information
LEE LINEAR will manage individual information given by users of this site in a manner that is reasonable and appropriate, and will not disclose any information given it by clients to any third party, except in the following circumstances:
- In the case where a user consents to such disclosure.
- In the case where disclosure is made, within the scope that is deemed necessary, to companies that have signed privacy agreements in advance with LEE LINEAR.
- In the case where it is judged appropriate for relevant divisions or affiliated companies to disclose information in response to inquiries from clients.
- In the case where disclosure is required by law or by a court.
- In the case where disclosure is necessary to protect the rights or property of a user of this site or a third party.
- For internal reviews, records management, website repair and development, legal and accounting functions, customer relationship management, and other internal business operations and functions.
8250 River Road
Southport, NC 28461
Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
The following Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Agreement”) between Lee Linear, (hereinafter “Buyer”) and you (hereinafter “Seller”) are incorporated into the Purchase Order_____________ (or print/drawing which may accompany said Purchase Order) (“Purchase Order”) between Buyer and Seller. Acceptance of this Agreement is expressly limited to its terms, and Buyer hereby objects to any additional or different terms that may be proposed or contained in any response to this Agreement. Seller's delivery of any goods pursuant to the Purchase Order shall operate as acceptance by Seller of all terms and conditions contained herein.
- Compliance with Laws. Seller agrees that at all times it will comply with all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws, orders and regulations, including, but not limited to, those affecting prices, production, purchase, sale, and use of material. If requested by Buyer, Seller agrees to timely certify compliance with such laws on such forms as Buyer may request.
- Right of Access. Buyer, its customers and/or regulatory authorities shall be allowed right of access to visit the seller's facilities to monitor the items being manufactured/processed for Buyer to determine and verify the quality of work, records, material(s), compliance with applicable international standards (including, but not limited to ISO, AS, TS, etc.), and compliance with laws and regulations set forth by any government agency with applicable jurisdiction. Buyer will provide advanced notification of such visits, whenever possible to avoid disruption of planned schedules.
- Delivery and Acceptance. All goods shall be shipped at Buyer's expense, either to Buyer's place of business or to such other location designated in the Purchase Order. All goods not meeting the original acknowledge due date (unless changed at the request of Buyer) shall be shipped expedite at Seller's expense. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. Risk of loss shall pass to Buyer upon acceptance of the goods. Buyer shall have a reasonable time to inspect the goods before accepting or rejecting them. Defective or nonconforming goods will constitute a breach of contract and may be rejected by Buyer. Any goods rejected by Buyer will be returned to Seller at Seller's expense, and Buyer may then pursue any available legal or equitable remedies. Buyer may also elect to accept any defective or nonconforming goods, and shall be entitled to money damages constituting the difference in value between the goods received and those specified in the Purchase Order. All deliveries by Seller shall include a packing slip, with title to pass to Buyer upon Buyer's acceptance of the goods. No charges for unauthorized transportation will be allowed. ALL COMMON CARRIER SHIPMENTS MUST BE REAR UNLOADED (FORK TRUCK ONLY) AND MUST NOT EXCEED 2,000 POUNDS PER PACKAGE OR BUNDLE.
- Warranty. Seller warrants that all goods conform to the requirements of Buyer, are of good material and workmanship and free from defects. Seller's warranty shall be for the period specified on the face of the Purchase Order. If no such period or schedule is set forth upon the Purchase Order, the warranty shall be effective for a period of one (1) year from the date of acceptance of goods by Buyer. If any of the goods furnished under this contract are nonconforming or defective in any manner, Buyer shall be entitled to pursue any and all available legal or equitable remedies including, but not limited to, the recover by Buyer of any direct, incidental, and consequential damages sustained.
- Termination. Buyer may terminate the Purchase Order at any time with or without cause, by giving written notice to Seller. In the event of such termination, Buyer shall pay to Seller the costs and expenses incurred by Seller in performing its obligations under the Purchase Order, prior to the date of the termination of the Purchase Order, which may include the cost of any necessary materials and components purchased by Seller to perform its obligations pursuant to the Purchase Order. The payment of such sum by Buyer shall be Seller's sole and exclusive remedy for Buyer's termination of the Purchase Order.
- Quality Assurance. The Seller shall implement a system to ensure the quality of all goods delivered to Buyer pursuant to the Purchase Order which shall include, but not limited to, the following provisions:
- Goods covered by the Purchase Order, and systems or special processes used to generate the goods, are subject to evaluation and verification inspection by Buyer's representatives to determine their effectiveness in supporting quality requirements.
- A Seller Certificate of Compliance ("C of C"), with authorized signatures, must accompany each shipment of goods by Seller to Buyer when designated on the Purchase Order. Each C of C must indicate (i) the Purchase Order number, (ii) the Purchase Order part number, (iii) the Purchase Order serial number (if applicable), (iv) the total quantity of goods shipped, and (v) that the goods conform to the terms of the Purchase.
- A Manufacturer's Material Certification ("Mat Cert"), with authorized signatures, must accompany each shipment of goods by Seller to Buyer when designated on the Purchase Order. Each Mat Cert must include (i) a description of the composition of the goods, (ii) precise specifications of the goods, (iii) applicable test results, (iv) relevant analysis, and (v) the mechanical properties of the goods.
- Records of inspections and tests of goods sold to Buyer must be maintained on file by the Seller for a period of ten (10) years. When requested, any records shall be delivered to Buyer within three (3) days.
- Seller must notify Buyer and receive Buyers approval before shipping goods that do not conform to the specifications within the Purchase Order.
- Safety. If the goods and materials supplied hereunder or any services performed hereunder involve any risk of injury or death to persons or damage to property, Seller shall provide Buyer with a written description of the nature and extent of such risk, including a description of any precautions which should be taken to minimize the risk. Seller warrants that any chemical substances supplied hereunder are included in the list of chemical substances compiled and published by the Environmental Protection Agency pursuant to the inventory reporting regulations of the Toxic Substances Control Act and other applicable laws and regulations. Further, Seller represents that such substances have been properly handled under federal, state, or local law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity. Buyer is fully committed to equal employment opportunity consistent with the objectives set forth by federal, state, and local statutes. Buyer has provided, and will continue to provide, equal opportunity to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status in recruitment, hiring, placement, training, advancement, compensation, transfer, termination, and any and all other conditions and privileges of employment.
- Indemnification. Seller shall indemnify and hold Buyer, its officers, agents, employees, and representatives harmless from any and all claims arising from the purchase, use, or sale of goods hereunder, from any breach or default on the part of Seller under the Purchase Order, from any act of negligence of Seller or its officers, agents, employees, or representatives and from any related costs, attorneys' fees, expenses, or liabilities incurred by Buyer related to such breach or default.
- Liability. Seller agrees that the relationship established by the Purchase Order does not create a partnership or joint venture. No liability or obligation of Seller, its agents, representatives, officers or employees shall attach to Buyer. Buyer shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, special, or indirect damages due to any breach or default of the Purchase Order.
- Remedies. In the event that Seller is in default or otherwise breaches the Purchase Order, Buyer shall have all rights available at law or equity and shall be entitled to recover its costs and expenses incurred in enforcing the Purchase Order, including, without limitation, its attorneys' fees. ANY ACTION IN REGARD HERETO OR ARISING OUT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREOF SHALL BE INSTITUTED AND LITIGATED IN THE COURTS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS AND NO OTHER. IN ACCORDANCE HEREWITH, THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTY OF WINNEBAGO, STATE OF ILLINOIS. BUYER AND SELLER HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM ARISING OUT OF THE PURCHASE ORDER, THIS AGREEMENT OR THE TRANSACTION DESCRIBED THEREIN.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement is intended by the parties as a final expression of the terms and conditions of the Purchase Order. No representations, understandings, or agreements have been made or relied upon in the making of this Agreement other than those specifically set forth herein. This Agreement can only be modified in a writing signed by both parties. No previous course of dealing between the parties or trade usage may be used to interpret, limit or otherwise impair the operation of this Agreement.
- Waiver. Buyer shall not be deemed to have waived any rights under this Agreement or the Purchase Order unless such waiver is given in writing and signed by Buyer. No delay or omission on the part of Buyer in exercising any right shall operate as a waiver of such right or any other right. A waiver by Buyer of a provision of this Agreement or the Purchase Order shall not prejudice or constitute a waiver of Buyer's right otherwise to demand strict compliance with that provision or any other provision of this Agreement or the Purchase Order. Neither prior waiver by Buyer nor any course of dealing between Buyer and Seller, shall constitute a waiver of any of Buyer's rights or of any of Seller's obligations as to any future transactions. Whenever the consent of Buyer is required under this Agreement, the granting of such consent by Buyer in any instance shall not constitute continuing consent to subsequent instances where such consent is required and in all cases such consent may be granted or withheld in the sole discretion of Buyer.
- Notices. All notices required to be given under this Agreement or the Purchase Order shall be given in writing and shall be effective when a record has been actually delivered, deposited in the United States mail, first class, postage prepaid, addressed to the party to whom the notice is to be given at the address shown upon the Purchase Order, received by telecopy or received through the Internet. Notices shall include but not limited to changes in product, process, suppliers, and when required approved by Buyer. Any party may change its address for notices under this Agreement or the Purchase Order by giving formal written notice to the other party, specifying that the purpose of the notice is to change the party's address.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following Sale Order Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Agreement”) between Lee Linear (hereinafter “Seller”) and you (hereinafter “Buyer”) are incorporated into the Sale Order ________ (“Sale Order”) between Seller and Buyer. The Sale Order is expressly conditioned on Buyer’s assent to the terms of this Agreement including any additional or different terms. Buyer’s acceptance of goods pursuant to the Sale Order shall operate as assent and an agreement by Buyer to all terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
1. Sales Prices. Prices on the goods specified in the Sale Order do not include any city, state, or federal excise taxes, including, without limitation, taxes on manufacture, sales, receipts, gross income, occupation, use, and similar taxes, fees, or other charges imposed by governmental entities. When applicable, taxes will be added to the invoice as a separate charge to be paid by Buyer. If an exemption from a tax is claimed, supporting documents must be furnished by Buyer prior to delivery. Any and all sales quotations provided by Seller to Buyer shall automatically expire thirty (30) calendar days from the date issued, and are subject to termination by Seller by notice to Buyer at any time.
2. Minimum Order. Buyer will be charged a minimum charge of two hundred dollars ($200.00) for all orders placed. Freight, expedited fees or any other shipping charges shall be paid by Buyer and are in addition to the price of goods within the Sale Order including Buyer’s minimum order charge.
3. Terms of Payment. All payments shall be due thirty (30) days after the date of Seller’s invoice. All payments made after thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice shall be subject to a service charge of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month based on the outstanding balance. In addition, Buyer’s failure to make any payment when due shall justify suspension of performance by Seller of any other sale orders. For any special order requiring Seller to produce a custom made product, Buyer shall pay one-third of the total Sale Order price upon delivery of its Purchase Order, one-third of the total Sale Order price not less than three (3) days before Seller must ship the goods pursuant to the Sale Order, and the remaining one-third of the total Sale Order price within thirty (30) days of shipment, subject to approved credit.
4. Cancellations. Buyer may not cancel or change a Sale Order without the written consent of Seller. If Buyer desires to cancel or change a Sale Order, Buyer must deliver a written request for cancellation of the Sale Order to Seller's Roscoe office. If Seller consents to Buyer’s written request for cancellation of the Sale Order Buyer shall pay to Seller the percentage of the total Sale Order price which equals the percentage of the Sale Order completed by Seller at the time of cancellation.
5. Security Interest. To secure the payment of Seller’s invoice, Buyer grants to Seller a security interest in all goods sold to Buyer under the Sale Order, including all proceeds therefrom. Buyer authorizes Seller to perfect its security interest through a filing of a financing statement pursuant to the Uniform Commercial Code and shall reimburse Seller for any fees incurred in filing the financing statement which may be added by Seller to the amount of Seller’s invoice to Buyer.
6. Delivery and Risk of Loss. All shipments under the Sale Order are F.O.B. Seller’s warehouse, Roscoe, Illinois and all risk of loss shall pass to Buyer at that time regardless of the method of shipment that may be elected by Buyer.
7. Delays. Seller will not be liable for any delay in the performance of its obligations under the Sale Order, or for any damages suffered by Buyer due to such delay, if the delay is, directly or indirectly, caused by a fire, flood, accident, civil unrest, act of God, war, governmental interference or embargo, labor strike, shortage of materials, or any other cause beyond Seller's control.
8. Materials. The Sale Order is conditional upon Seller's ability to obtain the necessary raw materials at a reasonable price, and all shipments under the Sale Order are subject to Seller's supply schedules and any government regulations, orders, directives, and restrictions that may be in effect.
9. Nonconforming Goods. Buyer shall inspect all goods upon tender and delivery by Seller, and should any of the goods be nonconforming goods, Buyer must notify Seller, in writing, within ten (10) days of Seller’s tender and delivery of the goods describing the nature of any nonconformity. Seller shall have the right and option to repair or replace any nonconforming goods. The failure of Buyer to notify Seller in writing that the goods are nonconforming within ten (10) days of Seller’s tender and delivery of the goods, shall constitute acceptance of the goods and Buyer shall be liable to Seller for the total Sale Order price.
10. LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES. SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO BUYER FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS OF BUYER, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY SELLER,. ANY OBLIGATIONS OF SELLER PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE FAILURE OF THE GOODS TO PERFORM IN ANY PARTICULAR MANNER.
11. Warranties. Seller warrants that goods supplied pursuant to the Sale Order shall conform to the description therein stated and shall be free from defects in material or workmanship. This warranty shall be effective for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery of the goods to Buyer. SELLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,.
12. Special Orders. If any goods are manufactured by Seller to meet Buyer's particular specifications or requirements, Buyer shall indemnify and hold Seller harmless from any and all claims arising from the purchase, use, or sale of the special goods, and from any related costs, attorneys’ fees, expenses, or liabilities incurred by Seller therefrom.
13. Law and Procedure. The Sale Order, this Agreement and the transaction described therein shall be subject to, construed under and enforced according to the laws of the State of Illinois. ANY ACTION IN REGARD HERETO OR ARISING OUT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREOF SHALL BE INSTITUTED AND LITIGATED IN THE COURTS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS AND NO OTHER. IN ACCORDANCE HEREWITH, THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTY OF WINNEBAGO, STATE OF ILLINOIS. BUYER AND SELLER HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IN ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR COUNTERCLAIM ARISING OUT OF THE SALE ORDER, THIS AGREEMENT OR THE TRANSACTION DESCRIBED THEREIN.
14. Remedies. In the event that Buyer is in default or otherwise breaches the Sale Order or this Agreement, Seller shall be entitled to pursue any and all remedies, legal or equable including an action to recover the total Sale Order price, as well as its costs of enforcing the Sale Order, including, without limitation, its attorneys’ fees. In the event that Seller is in default or otherwise breaches the Sale Order, the liability of Seller to Buyer for such breach or default shall be limited to the replacement value of the goods under the Sale Order which is the sole and exclusive remedy of Buyer for any such breach or default.
15. Returned Goods. Seller’s Returned Goods Procedure and Policy is attached as Exhibit A, and incorporated into the Sale Order and this Agreement.
16. Entire Agreement. This Agreement is intended by the parties as a final expression of the terms and conditions of the Sale Order. No representations, understandings, or agreements have been made or relied upon in the making of this Agreement other than those specifically set forth herein. This Agreement can only be modified in a writing signed by both parties. No previous course of dealing between the parties or trade usage may be used to interpret, limit, or otherwise impair the operation of this agreement.
17. Waiver. Seller shall not be deemed to have waived any rights under this Agreement or the Sale Order unless such waiver is given in writing and signed by Seller. No delay or omission on the part of Seller in exercising any right shall operate as a waiver of such right or any other right. A waiver by Seller of a provision of this Agreement or the Sale Order shall not prejudice or constitute a waiver of Seller's right otherwise to demand strict compliance with that provision or any other provision of this Agreement or the Sale Order. Neither prior waiver by Seller nor any course of dealing between Buyer and Seller, shall constitute a waiver of any of Seller's rights or of any of Buyer’s obligations as to any future transactions. Whenever the consent of Seller is required under this Agreement or the Sale Order, the granting of such consent by Seller in any instance shall not constitute continuing consent to subsequent instances where such consent is required and in all cases such consent may be granted or withheld in the sole discretion of Buyer.
18. Notices. All notices required to be given under this Agreement shall be given in writing and shall be effective when a record has been actually delivered, deposited in the United States mail, first class, postage prepaid, addressed to the party to whom the notice is to be given at the address shown upon the Sale Order, received by telecopy or received through the Internet. Any party may change its address for notices under this Agreement by giving formal written notice to the other party, specifying that the purpose of the notice is to change the party=s address.
19. Interest and Fees. In the event of any dispute arising out of the Sale Order, this Agreement or the transaction described therein, in addition to an award of damages, the Seller shall be entitled to recover: (1) pre-judgment interest on any amount awarded at a rate of 1 ½% per month, (2) all expenses of litigation, including without limitation all filing fees and court costs; and (3) all attorneys’ fees incurred regardless of whether such fees or expenses are incurred before or after the initiation of litigation.
Return Goods Policy
Only the returns that reference a Lee Linear® RGA number will be accepted by our Receiving Department. If the part(s) are found to be defective, we will make it right! All approved items for return must be properly packaged for shipment. LEE will not assume responsibility for improperly packaged product.
In the event an incorrect part is ordered, i.e., wrong diameter, length, tolerance code, quantity, etc.,Lee Linear® reserves the right to offer a partial credit only towards the placing of a subsequent order. There is no credit for special setup charges and freight. All part(s) must be properly packaged for shipment, and returned via freight prepaid with a Lee Linear® RGA number. LEE does not assume responsibility for improperly returned packaged product.
Lee Linear Sales Policy
THE PRIORITIES OF LEE LINEAR® THE LEE LINEAR VISION:
To be consistently recognized by our customers, employees, suppliers, and community as a first class company!
THE LEE LINEAR® COMMITMENT LEE LINEAR® IS COMMITTED TO:
- Complete customer satisfaction
- Being a domestic manufacturer
- Providing competitive pricing with on-time delivery
- Manufacturing quality linear motion components
- Respecting our associates and their safety
- Providing on-going educational and training programs for all company personnel, company representatives, and customers
- Offering unconditional honesty, integrity, quality, service, and doing what is right and ethical
- Respecting the community, environment, and industries we serve
- Working with contract sales representatives who work through distribution to compliment, not compete with, the distributor’s efforts
- Supporting the efforts of, and encourage membership in, the Power Transmission Distributors Association
The price list is the LEE LINEAR® List Price Schedule. A Discount Schedule applies to these prices. When requested by an OEM or MRO account, we quote from the LEE LINEAR® Price Schedule. For special items not listed in the current price schedule, net prices are quoted. The distributor must determine the level of profit desired. All quoted specials are maintained in our computer system to ensure consistent pricing to all. All pricing is per the LEE LINEAR® current List Price Schedule, and an applicable current Discount Schedule. Materials or parts requiring additional work not specified in the catalog(s) and/or price list(s) are quoted accordingly. Pricing is on an individual basis, taking into account such factors as quantity, special machining required, and/or any other specifications. If a customer does not indicate a distributor preference, a referral to a local approved distributor is offered. It is the intention of our company to work through LEE LINEAR® distributors.
When several distributors are quoting the same item or items to the same customer, one distributor may be “more creative” with pricing or ordering as a means of securing the order. LEE LINEAR® accepts no responsibility for "creative pricing or order structuring". It is not the policy of LEE LINEAR® to advise a distributor there are other requests for quotations for the same item(s). For equivalent quotations, distributor pricing is identical. When LEE LINEAR® announces a price change, a new schedule will be made available to all approved distributors.
Only the returns that reference a LEE LINEAR® RGA number will be accepted by our Receiving Department. If the part(s) are found to be defective, we will make it right! All approved items for return must be properly packaged for shipment. LEE will not assume responsibility for improperly packaged product. In the event an incorrect part is ordered, i.e., wrong diameter, length, tolerance code, quantity, etc., LEE LINEAR® reserves the right to offer a partial credit only towards the placing of a subsequent order. There is no credit for special setup charges and freight. All part(s) must be properly packaged for shipment, and returned via freight prepaid with a LEE LINEAR® RGA number. LEE does not assume responsibility for improperly returned packaged product.
Special setup, boxing, customization, and/or handling charges may be applicable.
All prices are F.O.B. Piscataway, New Jersey. Payment terms are net 30 days. Returns or cancellations are not accepted without prior approval. No responsibility can be assumed for delivery delays resulting from fires, strikes, material shortages, or any other cause beyond our control. Purchase orders are accepted subject to these conditions, regardless of statements or stipulations made on the customers original or confirming purchase orders. Prices are subject to change without notice. No shipments are made to an account with unpaid invoices over 50 days. For terms, and conditions for shipments outside the continental United States, please contact our office. Purchases from offshore accounts may be made by payment in advance for the purchased products, as well as for any prepaid handling-shipping charges by appropriate wire transfer. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, OPPORTUNITIES AND YOUR BUSINESS!
Toll Free: 800-221-0811