Certificate of Compliance
REACH Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC)
This is to certify that LEE Linear, is compliant to the REACH Directive 2006/1907/EC of the European Parliament of the Council, as of the current date and to the best of our knowledge does not contain any of the EU REACH 201 SVHCs. This includes the latest substances added on July 16, 2019, listed below.
- Pyrene, 204-927-3, 129-00-0
- Phenanthrene, 201-581-5, 85-01-8
- Fluoranthene, 205-912-4, 206-44-0
- Benzo[k]fluoranthene, 205-916-6, 207-08-9
- 2,2-bis(4'-hydroxyphenyl)-4-methylpentane, 401-720-1, 6807-17-6
- 1,7,7-trimethyl-3-(phenylmethylene)bicyclo[2.2.1]heptan-2-one, 239-139-9, 15087-24-8
- 4-tert-butylphenol 202-679-0, 98-54-4
- 2,3,3,3-tetrafluoro-2-(heptafluoropropoxy)propionic acid, its salts and its acyl halides (covering any of their individual isomers and combinations thereof)
- Tris(4-nonylphenyl, branched and linear) phosphite (TNPP) with ≥ 0.1% w/w of 4-nonylphenol, branched and linear (4-NP)
- 2-methoxyethyl acetate, 203-772-9, 110-49-6
Thank you for your continued interest in LEE Linear products. For additional assistance or questions, please contact LEE Linear at 800-221-0811 or at www.leelinear.com.
LEE Linear, Quality Department